Enter a valid email
These basic character requirements are requirements for employment in any position with Tiny Heartbeat Ministries. If any employee of THM refuses to adhere to any of these practices, THM will refuse to employ them further and may terminate them immediately.
1. Born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:3)
2. Baptized believer in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38)
3. Member in good standing (not under church discipline) at a local church that is in adherence with THM’s Statement of Faith (1 Peter 5)
4. Recommended by an elder/pastor (1 Peter 5, Acts 6)
5. Daily personal devotion in God’s Word and in prayer (Psalms 1, 119)
6. Adherence with THM’s Statement of Faith
7. No involvement in alcohol, drugs, other substance abuse, or gambling
8. Soft, teachable heart
9. Respectful & kind
10. No harbored, secret sin- sin is actively fought and surrendered before the Lord
11. Purity in sexual lifestyle – fornication, adultery or any activity giving the appearance of gross sexual immorality (e.g. cohabitation) is grounds for immediate dismissal. Pornography, masturbation, and any other forms of lust, must be confessed and repented of.
12. Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with an older man (woman for female staff) for personal accountability and spiritual accountability. The above mentor must emulate all the above character traits and preferably is in church leadership.